- This event has passed.
Blockchain For Finance x French Tech Singapore x Société Générale
November 14, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Blockchain for Finance: how far from the tipping point? Join us for a panel discussion followed by a networking cocktail
Since its inception more than 10 years ago, Blockchain has known the fame of the hottest buzzwords and the shame of the biggest scams. And yet, it’s still there and its potential for the Finance world in particular is undeniable. But the question on every lip is when is it finally going to deliver value, how and for whom? Or has it already, and you’ve just been missing the real story?
La French Tech and Société Générale are happy to partner for the 3rd consecutive year for their FinTech Festival side event. This year, we’ll explore the fascinating topics of blockchain applied to finance during an in-depth panel discussion gathering 5 experts with very different perspectives and expertise, to try and bring an answer to the question: how far are we from the tipping point?
- Alice Chen, Co-founder & General Counsel @ InvestaX
- Daniel Ivanier, CEO @ fragmos chain
- Jean-Marc Stenger, CEO @ Forge Capital Markets – a SocGen venture
- Laurent Dedenis, Co-founder & CEO @ Chainstack
- Patrick Schuefell, Adj. Professor & Liaison Officer @ Singapore Management School of Fribourg
- Moderator: Nikolaj Groeneweg, Founder @ Cryptogenes & Producer @ French Tech APAC Podcast
The event will be conducted in English. Free entrance but registration mandatory: seats are limited. Food & Drinks will be served after the panel discussion.
We are looking forward to see you there!